April 14, 2022
Draft resolutions of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of AS DelfinGroup of 29 April 2022
- Reports of the Management Board, the Supervisory Board and statement of the sworn auditor.
- To take note of the reports of the Management Board, the Supervisory Board and statement of the sworn auditor of AS DelfinGroup.
- Approval of the Annual report for 2021.
- To approve:
- AS DelfinGroup annual report for 2021;
- AS DelfinGroup Group consolidated report for 2021;
- AS DelfinGroup Corporate Governance report for the year 2021;
prepared by the Management Board and reviewed by the Supervisory Board of AS DelfinGroup.
- To approve:
- Distribution of the profit for 2021 and previous periods.
- To pay in dividends EUR 2 501 641.59 or EUR 0.0552 per share from AS DelfinGroup profit for 2020 and 2021.
- To execute the dividend pay-out in two payments, namely, EUR 1 250 820.80 or EUR 0.0276 per share to be paid in the first payment, whereas EUR 1 250 820.79 or EUR 0.0276 per share to be paid in the second payment.
- To set that with respect to the first dividend payment:
- the dividend Ex-date (the day from which onwards shares are traded without a right to dividend) shall be 13 May 2022;
- the dividend record date shall be 16 May 2022;
- the dividend payment date shall be 17 May 2022.
- To set that with respect to the second dividend payment:
- the dividend Ex-date (the day from which onwards shares are traded without a right to dividend) shall be 13 July 2022;
- the dividend record date shall be 14 July 2022;
- the dividend payment date shall be 15 July 2022.
The Management Board of AS DelfinGroup
About AS DelfinGroup
AS DelfinGroup is a licenced technology-based financial services company that was established in 2009 and operates under the brand names Banknote and VIZIA. The company continuously develops and offers consumer and pawn loans, loans developed for senior citizens, Buy now pay later loans (BNPL loans), as well as sale of pre-owned goods both online and at more than 90 branches across Latvia. On average, 35 thousand loans are issued every month and serviced by the professional team of more than 270 AS DelfinGroup employees. The company has a total of over 400,000 registered customers. Since 2014, AS DelfinGroup has been known on the Nasdaq Riga Stock Exchange as a bond issuer and since 2021 as a share issuer on the Baltic Main List. The company’s IPO in 2021 attracted almost 6000 new shareholders. The company regularly pays dividends to its shareholders. In 2021, the company's net loan portfolio grew to EUR 43 million, while its EBITDA reached EUR 10.2 million, with profits before income tax for dividends EUR 5.2 million. The company’s sustainability is based on focused corporate governance, fintech innovation, responsible lending, financial inclusion and facilitating the circular economy. The company has been profitable every year since 2010.
For further information, please contact:
AS DelfinGroup Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +371 26189988
E-mail: [email protected]