DelfinGroup is a Latvian fintech company that offers accessible, simple and consumer focused finance and pawn services.
The company was launched in 2009. We have established an extensive network of branches and a strong online presence, ensuring that we are easily accessible to everyone.
DelfinGroup vision for the future is based on building a sustainable society by empowering people and promoting financial inclusion. The growth of the company is driven by a business strategy that is based on continuous upgrades and innovation in DelfinGroup products and services. DelfinGroup team consists of highly skilled and professional employees.
DelfinGroup priority is to provide clients with fast and reliable financial services, ensuring client satisfaction and peace of mind. This focus drives sustainable growth and stability for investors and all stakeholders. The Management Board's strategy set for 2021-2022 lays out the road map for achieving these goals.
DELFINGROUP MISSION & VISION
To create and provide innovative and custom finance solutions for DelfinGroup clients.
Building a sustainable society by empowering people and promoting financial inclusion.
We are accessible everywhere and to everyone.
We are driven to grow constantly and become the best lender in the region in the long term.
We listen to DelfinGroup clients carefully and offer custom solutions.
We are professional and hold ourselves to a higher standard.
We seek and find ways to improve DelfinGroup performance.
We treat everyone with respect, and we are honest and open.
DelfinGroup services are always simple and easy to understand.
- Loan amount EUR 50-7,000
- Apply for and receive a loan in the branch or online
- Different offers from Banknote and VIZIA
- Loan of up to 95% of the pawned object value (jewellery, mobile phones, other electronics and valuables)
- Application and signing contracts takes place at a branch
Sale of pre-owned goods
- Offline sales in 93 branches
- Online sales at veikals.banknote.lv
- Stock sourced from pawn loan collateral and goods bought from customers and 3rd party partners
- Loan amount EUR 50 – 1400
- Term of loan up to 36 months
- Application and issuance in the branch or online