The company was launched in 2009. We have established an extensive network of branches and a strong online presence, ensuring that we are easily accessible to everyone.
Make financial inclusion and sustainable consumption more available.
Be the best place for everyday financial services and circular retail.
Caring for customers in every step.
DelfinGroup aims to be a leader in the fast-growing, dynamic and changing fintech industry by attracting the strongest talent, offering widely used and modern financial products, and maintaining efficient and transparent management processes.
To achieve our goals, we have set the following key priorities:
To build and maintain modern and innovative technological solutions, ensuring efficient planning and software development processes;
To develop data science and improve its use in decision-making and product development;
To continue to provide easily accessible products and services – both in our more than 90 branches nationwide and online – with a particular focus on user experience (UX);
To attract and develop the industry's best talent and to be an attractive employer;
To maintain efficient and well-managed internal business processes based on environmental and social responsibility principles and corporate governance, which are at the heart of DelfinGroup sustainability.
Key strategic indicators to be achieved by the end of 2023, 2024 and 2025:
- Loan amount EUR 50-10,000
- Apply for and receive a loan in the branch or online
- Different offers from Banknote and VIZIA
- Loan of up to 95% of the pawned object value (jewellery, mobile phones, other electronics and valuables)
- Application and signing contracts takes place at a branch
- Term of a loan up to 24 months
SALE OF PRE-OWNED GOODS
- Offline sales in over 90 branches
- Online sales at veikals.banknote.lv
- Stock sourced from pawn loan collateral and goods bought from customers and 3rd party partners
- Loan amount EUR 50 – 1400
- Term of loan up to 36 months
- Application and issuance in the branch or online
Innovation & Technologies
- Wide variety of real-time reports visualised by Microsoft PowerBI
- Continuous data transformations and analysis using ETL tools and OLAP cube aggregations
- Data-driven business decisions and on-going KPI monitoring
- Company-wide innovation process based on ISO 56000 guidelines
- Continuous product development and growth project work groups with aim to dynamically innovate and experiment
- Innovation-driven and entrepreneurial-minded team
- Trained machine learning models to score clients and loan applications
- Integrations with 100,000+ data points to analyze client behavior and patterns
- 95% fully automated loan issuance decisions
Market-Tested Business Systems
- In-house built and maintained loan issuance and e-commerce business systems used by 400,000+ clients
- Streamlined software development procedure according to best practices
- User experience(UX) tended product implementation